Brennan insisted on putting his arms around his brother and you can see how well that turned out.
This boy first made me a Mommy. He is four and moody and emotional and I love him to pieces.
And I got to be a Mommy again when Bryce came along and made my heart overflow with love. He's one and loud and active and I also love him to pieces.
Right now both boys are napping (or at least in bed), Kyle is out mowing, and I'm about to sit on the couch and do nothing. Kyle and I have date night tonight and someone else putting my children to bed is a perfect Mother's Day gift. ;)
Just like last year, I asked Brennan some questions about me and wrote down his answers. Most of his answers are right on the money and it was really neat to see how he's gone from giving one or two word responses just a year ago to using more full sentences now.
My Mommy's name is: Rachel
How old is Mommy? old
My Mommy weighs ___ pounds: I don't know yet
My Mommy's favorite thing to do is: Play with me.
My Mommy likes to eat: hamburgers
My Mommy likes to drink: water (I think this is funny because he knows I've given up soda and sweet tea this month, so he said water).
My Mommy's favorite color is: pink (He knows my favorite is purple, but said pink because it's his favorite)
My Mommy's favorite toy is: You don't have a favorite toy. What is your favorite toy?
My Mommy likes to wear: A dress
My Mommy and I like to: I like to play with you.
My Mommy's house is: white
My Mommy's car is: gray
My Mommy smiles when: I hug and kiss you.
My Mommy is sad when: I hit you.
My Mommy loves me because: I love you a lot.
I love my Mommy because: I love you every time.
Although it can be a very frustrating job, I am so thankfully I get to be a Mommy.
For you make me glad by Your deeds, Lord; I sing for joy at what Your hands have done.
~Psalm 92:4


No comments:
Post a Comment