Friday, May 10, 2013

All About Mom

I asked Brennan a few questions about me in honor of Mother's Day to see what his answers would be. I actually thought he'd get more questions "right", but he seemed to get stuck on a single idea and just go with it. Most of these questions came from Carisa's website!

My Mommy's name is: Momma, Mommy, Rachel

My Mommy is ___ years old: 31 (close, he got my age mixed up with Daddy's)

My Mommy weighs ____ pounds: 31

My Mommy's favorite things to do is: wrestle

My Mommy likes to eat: lemonade

My Mommy likes to drink: milk

My Mommy's favorite color is: green (it's actually purple, but green is a close second)

My Mommy's favorite toy is: dominoes (not really)

My Mommy likes to wear: pink

My Mommy and I like to: wrestle

My Mommy's house is: Brennan's house (good answer)

My Mommy's car is: gray

My Mommy smiles when: obey

My Mommy is sad when: hitting

My Mommy loves me because: I love you too, so big (I don't think he understood)

I love my Mommy because: I love you too, wrestle (I love the "I love you too"s!)

And if that wasn't cute enough for you, watch this. Made me cry like a baby. Yes, Val, I need to get a grip!



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Laura said...

So cute! At first I thought the one about the car said hair and I was like...ooo Mommy's hair isn't grey yet! This is adorable...I'm going to steal and do with Stafford :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...