Tuesday, May 14, 2013

They Call Me Mommy

I'm so very blessed to have two healthy, happy little boys. Being their Mommy is pretty much the greatest job in the world.

This one made me a Mommy and I love him so very much. He has a new love for finding "puffers" in the yard and hair crazy hair when the wind hits it just the right way.




The littlest guy came second, but fills up my heart just as much. And gosh he's cute.



I had such a nice Mother's Day. We went to church where I volunteered in the nursery, had Taco Bell for lunch (Brennan's pick, not Mommy's), and I got to use the mall gift card Kyle got me to go shopping while the boys napped. I couldn't tell you the last time I bought myself clothes, so it was the perfect gift!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...