Yesterday the boys and I headed to the library for the last story time of the spring. Brennan and I started going to story time before Bryce was born. It's certainly been more challenging going now that Bryce refuses to sit still and Brennan has been showing less interest in it lately, but we are still there most weeks. In late June, they'll start Books by the Banner where Mrs. Tracy will come the playground and read some stories there.
We headed to that same playground after story time. I share pictures of the boys playing there often, but it's our favorite.
Then we headed home and Brennan requested Nutella "pupwiches" for lunch. I used a dog cookie cutter and bone cookie cutter.
He also requested a picnic in the living room while watching The Polar Express. We have checked it out from the library before and he wanted it again today. We're not big on Santa around here, but I absolutely love this movie for some reason. It's so magical and Brennan gets so engrossed it.
That's how we spent our Thursday morning!
Friday, May 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment