We walked inside briefly to see the vendors and Brennan wanted to spin the wheel at the karate booth. He won three free karate classes, so I plan on taking him on Tues to try it out.
I only took a few pics with my phone. But it was a fun morning. Now he'll keep talking about it until it returns next year!
Bryce was so tired the whole time we were there, but just chilled out in the stroller. I don't think he ever made a single peep.
Brennan was most excited to ride the Ferris Wheel!
We ran into some friends and John rode this ride with Brennan and me.
Brennan wanted to play outside after his nap (or lack thereof), so I brought him out and we played baseball for a little bit. Love my little ball player!
And just for fun, here are a few pics from last year's Kids Karnival.




No comments:
Post a Comment