There is really yummy ice cream place over by Brennan's school. It just recently opened back up for the season and Brennan has been asking to go. It's not super convenient for us to go to from home, so yesterday when Bryce and I picked Brennan up from school we decided to get some ice cream before lunch!
Bryce took a little snooze on the way to school. He often needs a little 5-10 minute cat nap in the car on days he doesn't take a morning nap.
The area was originally just Alice Acres where you could buy tons of plants and fresh produce. They also had animals on the farm. A few years ago they opened up the ice cream shop and Cows and Cones was born. We didn't see any cows yesterday, but we did see plenty of chickens, a rabbit, and three pigs. And of course ate yummy ice cream!
Bryce was just chilling in the stroller and I didn't get any pictures of him. After we walked through a few of the greenhouses, we headed home and ate our lunch. I laid Bryce down for his real nap and Brennan and I headed outside to play. It was the first time we took his stomp rocket outside and it was pretty amazing. Those things can really fly. I made one fly completely over the house. I was just glad it didn't get stuck on the roof!
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment