Friday, May 23, 2014

Beach Day

On Wednesday when I picked Brennan up from school we headed to the beach. It wasn't a super warm day and the boys were just in jeans and tshirts, but I thought it would be fun to play in the sand for a little bit. We brought all our sand toys and went to a beach that's pretty close to our house. It's a very rocky beach and not the prettiest one around, but I thought the boys would have fun playing.

Bryce was entertained just playing in the sand. Brennan, on the other hand, wanted to go right down to the water. The water is very very shallow, so he was fine to walk on out to the water while Bryce and I watched from the beach. He had fun throwing rocks into the water. It didn't take long for him to wade into the water. In his jeans.

He did have one meltdown (you know how I mentioned those have been happening a lot lately) when he decided he wanted his Crocs off. I told him I didn't think it was a good idea because the beach was so rocky, but he was adamant. He made it 1/2 way back down towards the water and started screaming that it was hurting his feet. Then putting sandy feet back into his Crocs wasn't very fun either. How dare there be sand at the beach!

Enjoy a few pictures!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...