I've always been a big fan of hand-me-downs. When I was pregnant with Brennan, we received so many boy clothes. We barely had to buy the kid anything to wear until he was three years old. And now Bryce is wearing those same hand-me-downs. A former coworker posted a picture on Facebook a few days ago asking if anyone was interested in a toy she was giving away. Awhile back I almost bought a used version of this exact same toy and now this one was being given away. Truthfully, Bryce is probably a little old for the toy already, but I figured he'd still be able to get some play time out of it. And even Brennan played with it some this afternoon too.
Here are a few shots of Bryce playing with it while Brennan was at school this morning.
Bryce also had fun playing on the jump jump...
...and with these CDs. He's forever pulling these off this shelf.
I laid Bryce down for a nap after playing because he was getting fussy, but he never fell asleep. I got some good cleaning done while he played in his crib and then we went to pick up Brennan at school. It's a little windy today, but in the mid-60s, so I packed a picnic lunch with us and once we grabbed Brennan, we headed to downtown Mystic to eat our lunch.
Brennan was less than thrilled to take a picture with me even though he was having a good time.
But then he was all kinds of crazy cheesiness for this one. Check out that sky!
I let this little guy eat his lunch in the stroller because he would dive headfirst into the river for sure!
But I finally let him down so he could run around in the grass. Or sit down and eat a cracker.
Brennan specifically asked to go take a picture by the anchor.
Then he wanted to sit by the water.
We were headed back to the car when the drawbridge started going up.
So we headed back across the lawn to watch the big boat come by.
We love our little downtown and I can't wait to visit it more as the temperature keeps warming up!















No comments:
Post a Comment