Brennan has loved to wrestle with Kyle for as long as I can remember. He and I will wrestle sometimes, but it's really more of a Daddy thing. Here lately Bryce and Brennan have started wrestling. I was a little hesitant at first to let them go out it; mainly because I feared Brennan getting hurt. Bryce is much tougher! But I'm trying to relax and let them have fun.
When our church held its annual Missions Conference this year, we had a chance to hear several great speakers. One man spoke about Turkish World Outreach. After being stationed in Turkey years ago, this man developed a love for the country and an heart for helping its people learn about Jesus. You can't send active missionaries to Turkey, so he started sending letters and brought letters for our congregation to send too. I picked up a pack of 20 Turkish Gospel Letters and thought it would be a cool project to do with Brennan. They have been sitting on the kitchen counter for the past two months, but now that things have slowed down with summer vacation, Brennan and I worked on them on Thursday.
I checked out a book about Turkey from the library and we looked at some pictures. I stuffed and sealed all the envelopes and Brennan stuck all the addresses on them. We talked about how sad it would be to live in a place where you couldn't go to a church like ours and couldn't even talk about Jesus. We are both excited to go to the post office to mail these and pray over the people who will receive them!
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment