You're probably tired of seeing pictures of the boys at the zoo, but we went back there again on Monday. It's so fun. We are certainly getting good use out of our membership this year! We headed up early and got there right at 10am as it opened. Of course we headed straight to the water play area and treehouse.
This picture is so dark, but I loved the boys both turning the wheels to work the cranks. We were the only ones up there at this point.
Of course Bryce had a great time with the water! Brennan even played in it a little.
Brennan's only other request of course was to go to the "jumping part". I did mange to snap a few pictures of animals along the way.
The snow leopard was actually up and moving around.
And I just love the red pandas. This one was sleeping. I ended up buying a red panda stuffed animal at the gift shop because I think they're so cute.
Go, Brennan, go!
He also wanted to stop at this Exploration Station so he could see the elephant poop again! Boys! He listened so intently the whole time to what the man was saying. I learned a few things about giraffes and elephants too!
We got stuck in some pretty bad traffic on our ride back home, but both boys were excellent. I'm sure we will be back again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment