Brennan won't be going back to UMCCC in the fall. We have loved this school, but he was accepted into the Groton Public Schools integrated preschool as peer role model. He will still just be going half-days, but five days a week. And it's free! And it's about 5 minutes from our house as opposed to 20. I think he will thrive as a peer role model and I'm super excited to learn more about the program when his teacher calls us.
Unfortunately it is a super rainy day today. As well as Friday the 13th. And a full moon. But we did get a few minutes of no rain this morning, so I was able to take a few pictures out on the deck.
Here's to a summer of fun and hopefully Brennan sleeping in a little. This 6am wake up thing is killing me!
Of course I have to share the old pictures too. Here is his first day in his 2 year old class.
And his last day in that class. He changed so much that year!
This was his first day of school this year.
And his last.

No comments:
Post a Comment