Monday, June 9, 2014

Mystic Playground

After Bryce and I picked Brennan up from school today, we headed to a little playground in downtown Mystic. We hadn't been there in a long time, so I thought it would be fun to try it out again. My allergies have been SO bad lately, but I didn't want to let them keep us from enjoying the mild weather today. Both boys had lots of fun. It wasn't a super great playground for Bryce, but he had fun just roaming around. Brennan has gotten so much better at climbing and played hard. He also talked to every grown up there. He sometimes has a hard time interacting with kids his own age, but give him an adult and he'll talk their ear off!

No super great pictures, but I'll share what I took.

This first series is what Brennan spent lots of time doing. Climbing up, then pushing his cup down the the slide and then going down after it. He was loving it.















They both spent a lot of time at this old, out of order water fountain.

And Bryce enjoyed "driving".

While Brennan was in school, Bryce and I played in the sandbox for a bit.

Afterwards, he was pushing this little dump truck toy around the driveway and fell. He cried for a second, but got back up and kept playing. It wasn't until later when I went to change his diaper that I realized he had skinned his knee. He's going to be our tough guy for sure. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...