Happy Father's Day! We are happy to have Daddy back home after a few days out to sea. Here are some pictures I took yesterday while we watched the sub come back! We sat underneath the Gold Star Bridge on this floating dock. It was a front row seat for sure. That dock was rocking and rolling once the patrol boat came by!
Pre-sunscreen Bryce...
Post-sunscreen Bryce, hence the hair difference. I wish he was smiling here, but I love this picture.
Once they passed the bridge, we headed onto base and watched at the pier. It was exciting since they've been in the shipyard for almost 18 months. Finally they are back on base!
Again we were super close and right away saw that Daddy was on top of the sail. He's right in front squatting down. He saw us and waved to us. It was pretty cool.
Since it is Father's Day, I asked Brennan the same questions about Kyle that I had asked him last year. Here are his responses:
What is Daddy's name? Kyle
How tall is Daddy? Really, really, real tall
What does Daddy like to do for fun? Wrestle with me.
What is Daddy's hair like? Nothing. It looks like hair.
What does Daddy do at work? He works on a submarine.
How much does Daddy weigh? Umm, I don't know.
How old is Daddy? 68 (this is actually our house number)
What does Daddy like to eat? Chicken
What does Daddy like to drink? Coke and Mt. Dew.
What does Daddy do best? That we saw him on the submarine.
What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Wrestle.
How long have you known Daddy? A lot.
Where did you and Daddy meet? I don't know.
Happy Father's Day, Kyle! We love you!
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment