Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cherub Choir Concert

Last night Brennan and the other kiddos from our church put on a great concert for us. Brennan is in the Cherub Choir and the older kids are part of the Music Makers. Both groups sing one Sunday a month from September-June and tonight both groups sang all their songs from the year.

I tried to get some cute pictures of Brennan before we left the house, but he wasn't very cooperative. He still looks cute even with his pouty face.

It was hard to get a decent picture while he was singing, but he was so cute and did such a good job!

I love all the songs they've done this year, but "Be Thankful" is my favorite. Check out Brennan's awesome echo part! Sorry the video is so small.


After the concert, I was able to get some nice pictures.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...