We got there about 20 minutes before the splash pad opened, so they boys could play at the playground. Brennan has become so much more social recently. He immediately started talking to and playing with a little girl there. They had fun. These pictures are too dark, but they were playing Ice Cream Shop using the wood chips. I loved watching him easily make a new friend! Bryce joined in too!
At 11 the splash pad opened. Brennan had been so excited about it all morning, but just like I expected, once we got there he was super timid and wanted me to be right with him. Bryce, on the other hand, went straight for it with no hesitation!
I wish I could've gotten better pictures, but a splash pad and cell phone don't mix very well. I did snap a couple of them going through this wall of water over and over and over again. This was once Brennan had gotten used to it and was having a blast too.
We will certainly be going back again soon! And I know both boys are going to have blast in August when we go to the waterpark in Tennessee!









No comments:
Post a Comment