Sorry we have been MIA from Tot School the past two weeks! Papaw was here visiting one week and the week before that, I was just a slacker! Even this post is just sort of a hodge-podge of random activities we've done.
I cut a small hole in the lid of an empty Puffs container and gave B some straws. I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get the straws in, but after I helped him a couple of times, he had it down!
The wheels are turning as he tries to figure it out. |
Now he's got it! |
He liked pushing them down until they disappeared. |
This lets you see the size of the hole in the lid. |
He got SO excited when we counted the straws! |
Who needs fancy, expensive toys?!? An empty diaper box and some balls provide plenty of entertainment!
We did some water play again. Now that's it is finally getting warmer, the next time we do this, it'll happen outside!
He's a piggy bank expert now!
He also likes his Leapfrog drum a lot. My favorite is when the voice says, "Press the star button to hear a song" and B immediately searches for, finds, and presses it!
We have also been working on pointing to facial features. He will point to everything on someone else, and is finally starting to point to things on his own face.
Where's Brennan's nose? |
Where's Brennan's mouth? |
Brennan got an Aquadoodle for Easter. He's not too sure what to do with it yet, but I think it's a lot of fun!
We have also made several trips to our local aquarium. Brennan gets so excited each time we go!
And here are just a few shots showing that it is finally getting warmer! I think this was the first time Brennan touched grass! He really liked sitting in it and playing with it, but wasn't a fan of trying to "walk" on it with bare feet.
Head on over to Carisa's blog to check out what other kiddos are doing in Tot School!


3 comments:
Visiting from Tot School...cute ideas for a 14 month old which is exactly what I was looking for :)
You mean he doesn't like the feel of grass on his bare feet? No way? Cant imagine that!?!?
Nice to see you post for tot school again- LOVE the pictures of him with the straws!!
My son enjoys it when I "count" things for him too. Unfortunately when I ask him to point out features on his face he always points to his mouth- even though he knows where other things are. He will touch his head and knees and toes (shoulders seems to be difficult?!) when asked/singing the song too.
Post a Comment