If you're visiting for the first time from Jamie's blog, welcome to Calton Corner! I am so excited to finally be linking up with y'all! You can learn a little more about me here.
Today I am loving...
1. ...my sweet hubby who came home from work last night, cooked us a steak dinner, and then mowed the lawn. He's pretty awesome! Oh and he took the trash out too!
2. ...the fact that the next three days are supposed to be sunny! FINALLY!
4. ...being able to wear capris today! Again, so excited for warmer temps!
5. ...both finalists on American Idol! I love Lauren and Scotty! They have been my two favorite since the beginning! I have always been a little partial to Scotty and his deep, Josh Turner-like voice, but I think Lauren might've sealed the deal with her final song last night. Either way, I think they will both be very successful!
6. ...that we are going to practice some new songs tomorrow night at our church's praise team practice! I am excited to add some new ones to the mix! I am especially excited to work on this one:
7. ...the movie Secretariat! I can't believe it took us SO long to watch it! Since Brennan was born, we don't go see many movies and just have to wait for them to come to Netfilx! I knew being from Kentucky, the movie would hold a special place in our hearts, but we both LOVED it even more than I expected! The best movie either of us have seen in a long time!
8. ...that I haven't had a Coke in a week! That may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is to me!
Thanks again for stopping by!
What are you loving today?





3 comments:
Love that song! :)
Happy Wednesday!
thanks for stoppin by my blog. I like AI this season, they had some really good people this time.
your son is adorable!
You skipped number six!
Also...we loved that movie too...and it took us forever to watch as well! KY is the best!!!!!
Post a Comment