Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tot School - 15 . 5 Months

Tot School


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We had great weather this past week, which meant we spent a lot more time outside than inside. I'll share some of our fun outside at the end of the post.

Tot School wasn't super exciting this week, but I am happy to say that I think I might start doing a 'Tot Tray' for Brennan! We didn't use a tray this week, but our first Tot School activity was such a hit that B wanted to use it each day. It just sat out in the living room and he continually showed interest in it. So most of my pictures are of the same activity being used on multiple days. 

It started off on Monday morning in the basement. I gave him some popsicle sticks and a little plastic organizing bin. He liked poking the sticks through the little slots, but didn't like that they didn't fit all the way down.



The next day I gave him a different plastic bin, so the sticks could fit all the way down. I also gave him an empty 20 oz. soda bottle and an empty paper towel roll. I just sat back and watched what he would do with those materials. I thought it was so cute that he used the popsicle sticks with each item with no coaching from me.







Here he is using the same materials again!




We also got out a 'new to us' toy this week!


Here are some pics from our time spent outside on Friday. Daddy was off work, so he got to come to the playground this time! That also meant he was able to snap some better pictures.




Check out those leg rolls!!!


Make sure you head over to Carisa's blog to see everyone else's Tot School fun!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Who knew just a handful of Popsicle sticks could be so fun :) That's great!

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

He really liked the tray! Too fun. Roller slides are so fun-looks like he is enjoying it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...