It is a beautiful, sunny day here today and even though my allergies are doing their best to keep me down, we had to get out and enjoy the weather. I took Brennan to the playground this morning. He had a GREAT time! He made a new friend named Zoe. She kept following B around and then they sat together in the grass and threw a ball back and forth. It was adorable. Today was the most active I've seen him at the playground, so I can't wait to take him there when he is walking. He will tear that place up!
After the playground, we came home for a quick lunch and then went back outside so I could snap some pictures of my growing boy! I always have my iPhone on me, so I seem to take a lot more pictures with that now instead of our good camera. Today was the perfect day to get some better quality shots! Check out some of my faves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the photos at the tree! So cute!
Post a Comment