I am linking up for the first time with Mama M for Five Question Friday. My friend Val has linked up a couple of times now, so I thought it was time for me to join in too!
Do you apologize to your kids?
Brennan is only 15 months old, but I have apologized to him before. There are times when I've lost my temper with him and then apologized. When I was teaching I would also apologize to my students if I lost my temper with them. Thankfully kids are very forgiving people!
What color are your nails right now?
They aren't painted at all. I rarely paint my nails any color other than clear. For some reason, after I finished nursing Brennan in January, I have started biting my nails. I used to bite my nails all the time, but then broke that nasty habit. I'm still taking prenatal vitamins, so I don't know why I am biting them again all of a sudden. :(
When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
I'd have to be pretty sick to stay home from school, but that was more because of me and not my parents. I LOVED school. I was am a huge dork and wanted to be there. I specifically remember my whole family being sick with a stomach bug when I was in fourth grade and I had to miss a whole week of school. Bummer! I had perfect attendance in high school until the end of my senior year when I got a stomach bug again and had no choice but to stay home!
When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
Gotta love the blog. I couldn't remember the answer to this question for sure, but thought I had blogged about it and sure enough I went back and found it! We bought our current comforter just over a year ago. It was considered my Mother's Day present last May. We bought it at Crate and Barrel. It was more expensive than comforters I've bought in the past, but I really liked it. I still do. It just has a lot of snags in it now from our crazy cats. Between our dog, two cats, and now a baby it makes me not want to own anything nice for a long time!
Favorite website(s)?
I check SO many blogs every day, so they all rank up there. I am now loving this damnyouautocorrect.com site that Mama M shared. I have had a few funny things happen with auto correct, but oh my gosh, that site is HILARIOUS! I spend most of my time on the computer on facebook, so I guess that's a favorite too.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!


1 comment:
i CAN'T BELIEVE i didn't tell you about damnyouautocorrect! i have been looking at it for a while - long before i got an iphone! too funny! annnnnnnnnnnnd i'm glad you did this! i was busy yesterday but will be sure to post a 5QF next week! :)
Post a Comment