Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday's Fab Five

Sorry I missed last Friday's Fab Five! Here are some fabulous things that have been happening around here:

1. The sun is shining! It rained pretty hard last night, but today it is a gorgeous day! I can't believe I haven't been out to enjoy it yet. After B wakes up from his nap, we will definitely be going for a walk!

2. I shared some pictures from Brennan's first visit to the aquarium. We have already been back to the aquarium three more times since then! It's so cute, because I'll ask him if he wants to go see the fish and he'll start signing "fish". He gets so excited as soon as we enter the aquarium. In fact, he literally starts shaking with excitement! It's the best! Two of the times we've been there when the beluga whales are doing training, so that part is exciting for me! I am so happy we live so close to such a cool place! Here are a few pics I shared on facebook, but haven't shared on the blog.



3. A while back Kyle and I tried this recipe for pizza quesadillas. They were pretty good. I knew I wanted to try them with B. Today I fixed cheese quesadillas for lunch and they were a hit! Super easy and not that creative, but it's always nice to find a new option for lunch. It is also nice when B and I can eat the same thing!

4. Check out my Easter present from my Momma! Switch flops! I LOVE them! Four pairs of shoes in one! I remember hearing about them on some talk show a while back because I remembered it was a really young girl who created them. Thanks, Momma!


5. Tomorrow I am hanging out with some pretty cool chicks! I am excited for my girls' night out with Kathryn and Val! Also very thankful for a hubby who is staying home with the little guy so Mommy can get a night out!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

And a few more pics just to make the family happy:
This is what B does if you ask him, "What does a pig say?"

Captivated by "The Wiggles".

Vroom! Vroom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...