Thanks for joining us for another week of Tot School! Here's what we were up to this week!
Brennan still loves playing at his music table he got for Christmas. This table has really helped strengthen his legs. He has yet to pull himself to standing or start cruising, but hopefully those things will start happening soon.
I have mentioned before how much he likes his Melissa and Doug Pet Sounds puzzle. He is getting so good at it and can now identify some of the animals. If you ask him to show you the dog, bird, frog, and fish he can do it! I know he knows cat too, but he doesn't like to find that one for some reason.
Brennan also loves playing with Scout. Scout has been one of his favorite toys for a long time, but now he can easily press all of Scout's paws. He is so good at pressing the paws that he will never let one song or saying finish before he presses another paw, so it turns into continuous, garbled string of sounds.
I let Brennan try coloring for the first time this week! He didn't really know what to do. I was impressed that he wasn't eating the crayons, which is why I had never let him use them before. However, I soon as I sent a picture to Kyle and said he wasn't eating them, he started putting them in his mouth. He did like trying to put the crayons back in the box (go figure, he likes putting things in things). I had to display his first drawing on the fridge!
Tot School often requires deep thought and I was able to capture Brennan during some of it!
Maybe he was thinking about which new ball he wanted to play with first. These awesome balls, each with a different texture, were in his Easter basket from Aunt Lala. The purple one has numbers and the alphabet on it. He can still pick out the letter B!
We practiced rolling the balls and then also practiced rolling the fire truck. He is getting much better at it!
We also had great fun playing fetch with Ringo!
Thanks again for a taking peek into our week! Come back next Sunday!


2 comments:
What a fun week! Yay, for coloring! He caught on to it so quickly, Avery had no interest in it until a couple weeks ago and now it's one of her favorite things to do. Those textured balls are so cool!
Looks like a fun week indeed!
My son tries to eat crayons too- he didn`t at first but he is teething again (molars) and is back to putting EVERYTHING in his mouth. I keep telling myself it will pass.
My son also loves putting things in things- he had more fun putting his dot markers back in the box recently than he did actually using them!!!
That puzzle looks good- I love Melissa and Doug! We don`t have that one though!
Post a Comment