Thursday, April 14, 2011

Brennan and Abby

I babysat the daughter of a couple from our church today. Her Momma is a nurse and worked night shift last night and needed to get a little sleep today. I was happy to help. Abby is such a happy baby. I thought she might be able to teach B how to crawl, but no luck! :)

Here are some pictures. They were just taken on my phone, so they aren't good quality, but I thought Abby's Momma would enjoy them!

Brennan kept wanting to get in Abby's car seat!

Abby also liked playing with her car seat!

Abby has the same music table at her house.

Don't mind my creepy eyes; they both wanted to be in my lap!

Take 2.

Abby did a great job eating her lunch!

Two cute kiddos!

Abby army crawls around everywhere!

It was a gorgeous day, so we took a walk.
I pushed B in the stroller and Abby rode in the Ergo!
It was a workout for me for sure!

Abby holding B's hand!

2 comments:

Lachelle said...

Thanks for taking these pictures and posting them! My fav. is B and Abby holding hands. We can't thank you enough for watching Abby. It was a huge help!

The Dishmons said...

haha too cute! I can't believe how much she has grown! AND your creeper picture makes me laugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...