Monday, April 18, 2011

A Visit to the Aquarium

I mentioned on Friday that I bought a membership to the Mystic Aquarium. I took Brennan for the first time today (along with what seemed like all of Southeastern CT). Our good friend Kathryn tagged along too. I didn't get many good pictures, but thought I'd share a few.

Beluga whale

Female sea lion

Brennan wasn't happy that he couldn't see while sitting in his stroller.

Penguins - Kathryn's favorite

B loved standing and looking in the huge fish tanks!
I am so glad I bought a membership. B really liked it and it only takes about five minutes to get there! If he learns to walk this summer, he'll love running all around that place!

1 comment:

Hoover Family said...

I miss having an aquarium so close by! That place was great to take Isaac to to run around in during the winter! The mommy and me classes and preschool they offer is wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...