Friday, April 1, 2011
Ultimate Blog Party!
Welcome! I am taking a break from my regular Friday's Fab Five posts to link up with the UBP. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into Calton Corner!
Here's my fam:
I am an elementary school teacher, turned stay-at-home-momma of a handsome 13 month old boy! I loved teaching my little rugrats at school, but I am loving teaching my own son even more! My husband, Kyle, is in the Navy. We are both originally from Louisville, KY but have been stationed in Groton, CT for the past almost five years. We own a house in Mystic, CT which is famous for the movie Mystic Pizza!
Even though we are far away from our home-home, CT certainly feels like home to us now. We have great friends and a great church. We are even lucky enough to have some family nearby; my aunt, uncles, and cousins live in Connecticut too!
This blog mainly just serves as a way to document things going on in our lives. Since Brennan was born, it now focuses mainly on him. I just started linking up and doing a Tot School post on Sundays, which has been a lot of fun! I am always on the look out for more fun things to do with Brennan!
Thanks again for visiting! Hope you'll come back again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm also a elementary teacher turned stay-at-home mom. I loved teaching - but love being at home even more. It's been 18 years and I wouldn't go back now for anything! You're going to look back on these days as precious ones! Enjoy every minute!
What a beautiful family you have! Enjoy the party : )
What a beautiful family! I also love the movie Mystic Pizza. That is so cool that you live there. I can see the area in my mind! I am now following. Happy Friday and Happy UBP11 !
I'm a mom to two Kindergarten students and a former navy wife - just started following your blog. Love the blog design and have to say you have a sweet little family.
Hope you'll stop by and visit my ultimate blog party post at Dayngrous Discourse {in Miami} and follow along if you like what you read. Have a great weekend and keep partying!
:::: tossing confetti ::::
@Dayngr
Post a Comment