Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quarterly Top 5 Photos

Amber's Articles

I mentioned in a previous post that I'd be linking up at the end of the month with my Top 5 Photos of Brennan for Jan-March. I have also mentioned before that I am far from a professional photographer. I only shoot on auto and just like to capture pictures of my son. I don't edit the photos at all either. You just get what you get. :)

You've seen these photos on the blog before, but I did go ahead and pic my top five.

I feel like since B turned one, I have been taking more candid shots of him playing, so I don't have as many shots of him with a super cute smile. Without further adieu, here are my top 5 (in no particular order)!

B's classic smile. I can't get enough of it!

I titled this pic "Eskimo Kiss" when I posted it before. 

Another one with the dog. B loves Ringo!

By far my favorite shot from his bday party!

Check out that hair. So happy B still loves bath time!

Now it's your turn. Head over to Amber's blog to link up and have a chance at winning some great prizes!

3 comments:

Amber said...

He is so cute. I mean that smile melts my heart. I really love the bathtub shot, of course, I am a sucker for fun hair photos.

I also love him on the back of his beloved dog. So sweet.

Thanks for linking up with us!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are all great. Love the two with the doggie and the hair. Awesome! So cute!

Courtney said...

It doesn't matter if you shoot on auto and don't edit...the important thing is you are capturing those precious moments of his childhood that he can cherish when he gets older! You sure did capture some wonderful moments and personality! That smile is fantastic!!! And the one of the dog giving a kiss!! Too cute!! Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...