Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brennan's First Haircut

Brennan had his first haircut yesterday. It was getting a little long in the back and over his ears, so it was time to time it up. Plus, the teens at church say he has a comb over! So Ms. Lori tried to feather it a little on top too.

BEFORE:

You can see here how long it was over his ears.

AFTER: (He would only cooperate both times if he was holding the lens cap!)


Here are a few more I took on my phone. I shared these on Facebook, but I'll share them here too.
I couldn't get over how big he looked while waiting for his haircut!


These are all after the cut. He really like Ms. Lori!




The salon gave him a certificate!

He did a great job. He sat in my lap and wore a cape and just smiled and smiled. He was showing off some of his tricks for the ladies there. They just LOVED him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...