Check out all the fun we had this week. I took LOTS of pictures! Probably too many, but we were having so much fun! Brennan may not crawl or walk, but I am continually impressed by his fine motor skills.
He is still loving his Leapfrog Fridge Phonics.
He put the letters in the measuring cup. |
He took letters out of the measuring cup. |
He also worked on pouring them out. |
His other favorite toy right now is his V-Tech helicopter. It was a birthday gift from Mrs. Hamilton.
He can take the balls out. |
He can put them in the top and press them all the way down. |
I also got one of my colanders out for him. If he plays with something for more than 1 minute, I consider it a hit. This was a BIG hit!
I was trying to get him to stir; he wanted to chew. |
Alphabet soup?? |
We worked on transferring letters from containers. |
The best part was sliding the colander across the tile floor!
PUSH! |
PULL! |
GOTCHA! |
I put some pieces of uncooked spaghetti in the holes to see what he would do. He was able to take them out, but then he'd break them. We still had fun though. With my help he would put them back in and watch them disappear. Then I picked up colander and all the pieces were there! Just picking up the pieces of pasta from the floor was great practice with his fine motor skills!
We had some activities that didn't go so well. I thought he might be too little for them, but decided to try anyways. I guess exposing him to these was still good though.
I wanted to see what he would do with stickers, but he wanted to eat them. With my help we got some stuck to the paper.
Ringo was certainly curious. |
He liked how they looked stuck on the paper. |
But wasn't so sure about them on his finger. |
I still had to display our first art project! |
We received this Cheerios Play Book as a hand-me-down. B has always liked it. Each page has some missing Cheerios that need to be filled in. B has always been able to point to the missing spots, so I thought maybe he could put Cheerios there. Not so much. I ended up putting the Cheerios in the right spots and he would take them off to eat them.
Look! One car has no wheels. Can you fix it? |
Can you put Cheerios in the empty purple circles? |
We practiced more with putting objects inside a container.
He is a pro at this now! |
He's all boy. He likes to knock things over.
Here is knocking over dinosaurs from a puzzle. |
This kid LOVES books!
Baby Einstein's My First Book of Numbers is one of his favs! |
But he loves any book! |
And check out what Brennan Mommy built with Megablocks!
Go CATS! |
Make sure you check out Carisa's blog for lots of Tot School links! Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:
What a little cutie!! He's doing AWESOME!
I love all the pictures you took! He's such a handsome little guy! You're doing such a great job with him!
Jonathan loved the Fridge Phonics too-- another thing that helped him with the ABCs was a Christian video called Little Buds ABCs. It's a very low budget film, but for some reason he just loved it when he was one. Have a great week!
Post a Comment