Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday's Fab Five

Hope you've had a fabulous week!

1. B and I left on Sunday for Williamsburg, VA. We headed down there with Amanda and Parker. I was little nervous about traveling with two boys under age two, but they did awesome! We had a great trip and it was so nice to see Amanda, Adah, and Michaela! I will be posting more pictures and details from our trip on Sunday!

2. I bought Brennan's Easter outfit! I have been looking for the perfect one for a little while now and I'm so happy with the one I got. No pictures until Easter, though. Sorry.

3. I know (I use the word "know" loosely) so many people with happy baby news right now. This is a nice change, but I read a lot of blogs about parents who have lost babies. I am so happy that Hollis is here and is healthy! I think it's amazing that Megan is having twins! Abby just announced she is pregnant! And I have another friend whose sister-in-law is expecting! Yeah for baby-making! :)

4. Kyle is home early today and we are going out for lunch! Woohoo!

5. It is going to be 69 degrees here today! The warmer temps aren't here to stay for good, but I will take it when I can get it!


There ya have it! Short and sweet and oh so fabulous!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...