Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's Fab Five

Here's what's been happening around our neck of the woods:

1. Kyle and I got iPhones! We have been talking about it for a while now; trying to justify paying more each month for a data plan and this week decided to go ahead and do it. I really like my phone! I haven't even had a chance to sit down and explore all it can do, but I've played some games and even got to FaceTime with Amanda and Adah today!

2. You'll read about this in some upcoming posts, but I think The Dollar Tree is my new favorite store. Sure it's a little ghetto in there, but I love that everything really is only $1! Since starting Tot School with Brennan, I get to link-up and see all these great ideas parents are doing with their kiddos. The Dollar Tree is a great place to stock up on little things we can use for Tot School. What can I say, I'm cheap!

3. I got to go out on Wednesday night with some fabulous ladies. It's always nice to meet new Navy wives and we just sat around talking and laughing for hours. We all have kids, so we were sharing funny stories about them. Funny how when we get a night out without the kids, they are all we can talk about.

4. I am going to the eye doctor today. That is NOT fabulous. I do not like going. I don't like doing things I am not good at and I am not good at seeing. I always feel like I am failing a test when I go. But I need to get some more contacts and my prescription is expired, so it's a necessity. Amanda C. is fabulous for watching Brennan while I go!

5. Brennan and I leave for VA on Sunday! I am soooo excited! I.cant.wait! (That was for you, Laura!) Being out and laughing with the ladies on Wednesday night got me even more excited because I know Amanda, Amanda, and I are going to be laughing the entire time we are together.

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!
B is 13 months today! Come back later for his update!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...