Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Fab Five

I almost forgot it was Friday! Silly me!

1. Brennan got his haircut! I spiked it up in these pictures after it got cut. It stood straight up since the stylist had put product in it. He looks CRAZY!


2. Brennan can basically eat what we eat now. He had chicken enchiladas with us on Monday night. He had pizza with us on Tuesday night. It's so fun to watch him eat big boy food and it's nice not to have to fix him something different. He is loving green beans right now too, so I am happy about that!

3. We had praise team practice last night! It has been cancelled a few times and I have missed a couple of weeks too, so it was nice to be back. We are even doing a new song on Sunday! Holla!


4. I took Brennan to the library today. We have been several times before, but today was the first time he enjoyed playing in the play area. It was a nice change of venue.

5. It's Spring! It may not feel like it in CT yet, but it does mean that warmer temperatures have to be around the corner. I cannot wait to play with Brennan outside with Spring!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...