Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Fab Five

Hi there! Are you ready for a fabulous a weekend?!?! I hope so. Here's what we've been up to around here:

1. Both yesterday and today and I have gotten up, showered, and gotten ready before getting Brennan out of bed. Thankfully he almost always wakes up really happy and is content to stay in his crib for a little bit. It's been nice to already be ready for the day before he's even up. I am hoping it'll inspire me to stay up and get stuff done instead of taking a nap when he naps! (I might've laid back down for a short cap nap today...shhh!)

2. Tonight I am going to a game night with ladies from church. It's always fun when we get together! I am thankful for my hubby for taking baby duty tonight, so I can go! He also took baby duty last Saturday so I could go to a church game night!

3. It was gorgeous yesterday! Even though it's not as warm today, the sun is still shining brightly. I am so excited for spring and summer and can't wait to spend time outside with Brennan. I think we are going to go get a Mystic Aquarium membership! I think he'll like it!

4. B and I had a great time playing with Abby yesterday! I'll admit, I was a little anxious Wednesday night thinking about having two little ones here all day, but it went better than some days go with only Brennan! I think he liked having a friend here all day! It certainly helped that Abby is an awesome baby!

5. I didn't do a Fab Five last Friday, but Kyle and I got to go out on a date last Friday night. Val was kind enough to come stay with B and put him to bed. Kyle and I went to Olive Garden for free thanks to our good friends Ken and Anna!

So, this Fab Five isn't that exciting, but at least I did one this week! Here are a few pics!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...