I would love to get some pictures of B during class, but I guess I'll have to bring someone with me sometime to get those. I did snap a picture yesterday before we left, but I already had him all bundled up to go outside. If this is what he looks like leaving for class on Sept. 21st, I can't imagine how bundled he'll be on our final class on Nov. 30th! It was definitely chilly yesterday morning!
Here he is making his new favorite face for the camera.
And if you could kindly say a little prayer. We just got back a little bit ago from the doctor and Brennan has his first ear infection. I've been suspecting it for a couple of days and wondering if it was just teething, but decided to take him in this morning and sure enough he has one. He is on meds now and we'll go back in two week for a check-up. He's a trooper though. The doctor was really surprised he actually had an infection. I think she was surprised because Brennan seemed so happy and alert at the doctor. Even an ear infection can get him down!

No comments:
Post a Comment