This picture was taken from the corner by the front door and shows off most of the living room. We got great deals on the large pieces of art at a store that was going out of business. We paid less for both of them than we would've for one at normal price.
Here's Ringo. This is his normal spot, but he is usually looking out the window.
This shot was taken from the edge of the kitchen. It is a beautiful September day here in Connecticut, so the windows are open. Everyone seems to love sitting on our red couch because it's so comfy. Kyle actually owned the couch before we were married. It has lots of love from Ringo now!
These shots show the shelves on the back wall that we purchased at Pottery Barn. I love these shelves. I love the picture of Brennan on this one. It is still one of my all time favorite pictures of him.
This shelf has gifts from friends and family. The cross and Texas flag are from Amanda. The blue sign in from my mom and the family crest was made by Becca.
Here is baby central! Right now we are getting the most use out of the jumper, but the others are there for back-up. You can also see into our kitchen where my laptop is opened up to Kelly's blog!
And finally a shot from my normal spot on the couch. You can see down the hall where we have a new light fixture from IKEA.
Head on over, link up, and join the party!

4 comments:
Beautiful living room, I love your style!! The colors are so warm and lovely!! You have a beautiful family!
How fun! Seems like everybody, including the doggie, has made himself at home!
I think that couch looks so comfy! Overall I think it looks like a really cozy space, and everything goes together really well.
I love your living room! Those little bird houses are too cute! Thanks for sharing with us all. x
Post a Comment