My friend, Laura, blogged about the 10 things that can always be found in her fridge/pantry. She asked others what their "must have" items are.
Here are 10 things I must have...
Special K Lowfat Granola
We will start with breakfast. I eat the same thing every morning. I am a cereal for breakfast kind of a gal. Sometimes Kyle will offer to fix a hot breakfast and I usually say, "I'd rather just have cereal."
Fat Free Milk
I LOVE milk! I use it for breakfast and almost always drink it with dinner.
Asiago Cheese Bagels
Now we'll move to lunch. I usually eat the same thing for lunch. I am soooo boring! I always do this myself. I eat the same thing every single day for a long time and then become so burned out that I can't eat it anymore. I really hope I don't get tired of these though because they are SO good!
Turkey
Yummy turkey on my bagels!
Pepper Jack Cheese
I usually put two slices on my bagel sandwich.
Mustard
Lots of mustard finishes off the sandwich!
Nesquik Chocolate Syrup
I love me some chocolate milk too! I drank a glass almost every night when I was pregnant and still love it. I prefer making it with the syrup instead of the powder.
Bendy Straws
Ok, so this is weird. Whenever I drink chocolate milk I only want to drink it using a bendy straw. I don't use a straw at home for anything else.
My Camelbacks with water
I used to hate water. When I was pregnant I tried to drink more water. And now I really like water. I drink a lot in the morning while working out at Stroller Strides. When I get home and do my 30 Day Shred DVD I drink more. I think finding the Camelback water bottle helped me like water more because it has a straw. (Okay, so I drink 2 things with straws)
Sweet tea
I have given up soda now and have been drinking a lot of water, but wanted something else I could drink too. So now I've started making sweet tea. I use a lot of sugar, so it probably isn't any better than the sodas I gave up. But it is oh so good!










1 comment:
Wow, Rach...I didn't know about this "boring" streak of yours! Way too cute though! Please try to give Brennan a bit more variety or I may have to kidnap him and let him raid my refrigerator!
Post a Comment