Tuesday, September 28, 2010

For Auntie La-La

Brennan's Auntie La-La LOVES looking at pictures of her little monkey butt. Last week she requested some pictures of B during swim class. I wasn't sure how I was going to pull that off, but today it worked out! Kyle is working late tonight, which meant he didn't have to go into work until 11, so Daddy went with us to swim class today to be our photographer!

Mommy and B before class
He can't wait to get in!
Splish! Splash!
Loving it already!
He really likes to float on his back and kick his legs.
But also does well on his tummy.
Swimming by daddy for a close-up.
As always, his finger tastes mighty good.
Mommy is SO funny!
Here we go!
Swimming across the pool.
Time to pick a squeaker.
We have to throw the toy and swim to it.
I will get you fishy!
I am getting closer!
Gotcha!

I dunked him under two times today and he never got mad. As you can tell from the pictures, he certainly loves the water!


3 comments:

Hoover Family said...

I did those swim classes with Isaac and he loved them too! Groton Parks has a really great program going on up there! I wish every town did them!

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for posting these pictures for me! It made me smile so big today!

Sheryl said...

Such an adorable nephew I have!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...