Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday's Fab Five

Here ya go...

1. I gave Kyle a haircut. First time ever and it turned out pretty well. I LOVE saving money, so that was the best part.

2. We are going to do a little vacation back to D.C. We went in May when Kyle had LASIK eye surgery, so it didn't really count as a vacation. This time we are just going to relax. We are staying at our timeshare in National Harbor again, which is really nice. Our friends, The Dishmons, will be coming too! We are hoping the Fretts will be able to join us as well.

3. I want to order these books. Have you read any of them?
4. We are singing "Came to My Rescue" at church on Sunday. I AM EXCITED!

5. I went to the dentist today. I hate the dentist. I don't know why because I have never had a bad experience there. I just don't like it. But I went and didn't have any cavities and now that is done for another six months.

Sorry for a boring Fab Five!
I will try to do something more interesting this weekend! :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I haven't read them yet but "Bringing up Boys" and "Shepherding a Child's Heart" are on my list. I have heard they are both excellent.

I hate the dentist too!

Hoover Family said...

I read bringing up boys. I thought it was good ... but I think its something you might want to read now and then reread once Brennan is a bit older (going on four or so).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...