Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hairbows by Sarah

A friend of a friend is hosting a great giveaway. You should go here and check it out! This is what Amber says about her friend Sarah:
She is a stay at home mom who started making hair bows which led to flip flops which led to teaming up with another lady for embroidery projects which led to teaming up with her mom for the creation of The Butterfly Bowtique (formerly Hairbows by Sarah).
On Amber's blog you can enter to win a $15 gift certificate that can be applied toward any item at the Butterfly Bowtique. You can also check out some pictures on Facebook, but here are few I'll show you now.



Super cute, right?!?! Maybe I will win the gift certificate!! :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you so much for blogging about the give away. Sarah's boutique has a great story that I will share when I post the winner.

Thank you for becoming a follower, as well.
Your blog is super cute. I plan to read some posts when my little man takes his long nap.

JCo said...

Rachel, you know Amber? Amber - you know Rachel? Ah, small world. Jen C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...