During college, I started participating in some Bible studies and quickly found a church home that I loved.
Once Kyle and I married and moved to Connecticut, we started attending a Bible study right away and also found Groton Heights Baptist Church pretty quickly.
However, reading the Bible has never really been a big part of my life until recently.
I need to do a better job and certainly study more than I do, but I do think I am making an improvement.
That's not really the confession though.
The confession is that (until a week ago) I didn't know the order of the books of the Bible. Of course I knew some of them. I could name the first four of the Old Testament and the first six and last one of the New. I was usually pretty confident when given a book name to know if it was in the Old or the New Testament. But I would always get nervous in church when the preacher would say to turn to such and such book because I was afraid I wouldn't know exactly where it was. And I didn't want to have to use the contents to look it up because that would make me look dumb.
I guess it's really not that big of a deal not knowing the exact order. And I know it doesn't really matter if you have to use the contents to find what you're looking for. But I decided I wanted to make a change and learn the order of the books of the Bible.
And I did.
In about 15 minutes with this little diddy!
And now I can't get it out of my head. Which I guess is a good thing. But I'm not sure Kyle is so thrilled!

1 comment:
Awesome video! We just started The Amazing Collection Bible study last night with over 100 women. This will be a great help to my team. Thank you.
Post a Comment