1. Do go over and check out Kelly's Korner today for Show Us Your Life. Today people are linking up and showing their master bedrooms. I am not linking up today, but am hoping to get inspired to maybe make some changes in our bedroom; small changes because I know Kyle does not want to paint.
2. I entered a giveaway to win these prayer cards. I never win a giveaway, but might as well keep trying. I said I wanted to win How to Pray for Your Child cards.
3. I mentioned in a previous post we are going to take a trip to DC. Well now we have also booked a little mini-trip to Atlantic City! My parents are coming there and we are going to drive down and stay two nights. Check out the hotel! It looks pretty awesome!
4. I know already talked about Brennan's swim class, but that has to make the Fab Five because it was so much fun! I can't wait for next week's class!
5. I also mentioned briefly in a previous post that we went to the Big E Fair last weekend. Check out the winter hat we bought for Brennan!
That's about it! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment