Bryce has been showing more and more interest in looking at books instead of simply pulling them off the shelves. :)
We had several snow days during the last two weeks and it has been bitterly cold for so long. I wanted to do something new with Brennan to make staying at home again a little more fun and decided to pull out vinegar (with food coloring) and baking soda. I made him a 2nd tray of it because he was having so much fun.
I pulled out our hand-me-down tunnels and both boys had fun with them.
I put the shapes from Bryce's hippo toy on one end of the tunnel and had Brennan start at the other end and find the shape I was asking for. It was a super simple task for him, but he was laughing the whole time.
Brennan asked to play "Noah Says" after he played it at AWANA. It's the same as Simon Says, but you ask like different animals.
They don't also play nicely together, so this was great to see.

No comments:
Post a Comment