Friday, February 7, 2014

Tot School - 13 months / Almost 4 years

I didn't do as much with Tot School this week. Brennan had two snow days this week and it just got me all off schedule. Bryce started the week off with a bad diaper rash (due to teething I think) and today he hasn't been feeling very good and is running a high fever. But I did want to share with you the few activities I did manage to get pictures of. I just mixed the Brennan and Bryce pictures together this week.

I tried to give him a bath at the peak of his diaper rash and it was so painful for him. I quickly got him out and let him snuggle with me on the couch just in his towel. I love these pictures that Kyle took. You wouldn't know he was miserable looking at these.


Both boys had fun playing our Red Rover game. It's too complicated for Bryce, but he had fun watching. I've mentioned this game before on the blog and I highly recommend it. We bought it for Brennan as his gift after Bryce was born. The dog calls out a color, shape, or letter and you have to feed him that matching bone. It's super cute.



Bryce practiced with his stacking rings this week. This is another Melissa and Doug toy. We have a store at our local mall called Education Works. It's a teacher store and has toys in it too. I think most the toys are overpriced, but I go in each time we are there and search for things that are marked 50% off. That's how I got these rings for Bryce for Christmas. I like that they are soft and each ring either rattles or makes a crinkly noise. I also like that the middle stick shows what color comes next.


Brennan had fun finger painting. It had been awhile since painted. We also made a special gift for Auntie Lala so Bryce even got in on the painting action this week. No picture of that though since I was too busy trying to keep paint from getting everywhere.


Brennan has been giving me a hard time lately about practicing writing his name. He was doing really well at it several months ago, but lately not so much. I let him use chalk in the basement this week and he busted out his name with no help from me. Even making it into a pattern. He's such a smart boy!


I pulled out a box full cars for Bryce to play with. He's cute because he'll say "Vrooom vrooom" while he pushes them around. He didn't play with them long though. He was more interested in cleaning them up. He's a little OCD like that! :)



Bryce didn't sit still long enough for me to even get a good picture of him being a one-man-band.

Back to the stacking rings again, but this time he was putting golf balls into the holes.



Brennan turns 4 on Tuesday. He got an early birthday present from some friends at church; Uno Attack. To say he was excited would be an understatement. He just opened this gift this morning and we've already played a bunch of times!

And just one more picture showing the beautiful snow Monday morning. We got more on Tuesday night and are possibly getting more on Sunday. I'm beyond tired of it, but Monday's snow was so pretty.

Thanks for checking out our week. You can see lots more ideas on Carisa's blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...