Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I meant to get this posted last night, but once I get the boys in bed, I just want to sit on the couch and do nothing. Blogging has certainly taken a back seat. But here are a few pictures from our day yesterday. 

Another snow day here started with Brennan getting a few Valentine's Day gifts while Bryce slept in.




Once Bryce got up, I tried to get some pictures of him, but it's hard to get a clear one. He's almost always on the move!



I didn't even manage to get a single picture of them together, so I just had to share these from last year's Valentine's Day! Bryce has changed so so much!



"Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, LOVE extravagantly. And the best of the three is LOVE. Go after a life of LOVE as if your life depended on it - because it does." 1 Corinthians 13 (The Message)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...