Sunday we headed to Downtown Disney. Kyle and I have always liked going there and we were able to spend a little time there in October during our family vacation. Unfortunately that day it was super hot and no one enjoyed it, so I wanted to take my parents back during this trip. Parking was a little crazy, but once we found a spot, we had a nice relaxing time there. We really just stayed in the Pleasure Island part of it since it's the most kid-friendly.
I won't go into a ton of details since we didn't do a lot. Brennan rode the train and the carousel like he does each time we go there. This time he also got his face painted. Both boys had Disney gift cards from GaGa, so they each got to pick out presents. Brennan picked Disney Candyland and rock candy. And Bryce "picked" a Donald Duck stuffed animal. I also bought a Sully stuffed animal for Brennan and he has since said that Sully is Bryce's and Donald is his. I keep telling him he won't be able to pull trades like that with Bryce much longer.
I honestly can't remember what we did the rest of the day. I think Sunday night we played mini-golf on the resort's course. We knew we had a big day the next day though!
I wanted to do comparison pictures with these Mickey and Minnie statues! You know your three-year-old is a Downtown Disney expert when he is waiting in line for the train and says, "the green Mickey and Minnie are right in there!" without even being able to see them. We have been so fortunate to take multiple trips!
January 2014
December 2012
January 2012

No comments:
Post a Comment