Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WILW

Happy Wednesday. I missed last week, but I am happy to be linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

{one}
I had lovely dinner last Thursday night with some amazing girls from church. Kyle had duty, so the girls decided to go eat at Olive Garden. Brennan was the only boy! It was a great meal and Brennan was super well-behaved.
(via)

{two}
One Friday each month, some ladies from our church get together for game night. That happened this past Friday. As always it was a good time. We try to play at least one new game each month and this month's new one was The Game of Things. It was hilarious! I can't wait to play that game again with some of my other friends!

{three}
Saturday morning was overcast, but we knew we wanted to get out of the house, so we went to the aquarium. B and I go a lot, but this was only the second time Kyle has gotten to join us. Kyle got to watch the sea lion show for the first time. It wasn't nearly as good as the first time I saw it. Several of the sea lions were not in the mood to participate, which made for a pretty funny show.

{four}
On Sunday one of the songs the praise team sang was "Be Unto Your Name". LOVE IT! In fact, I like our praise team singing it a lot better than the version below.


{five}
I am loving days when B takes a four hour nap! He is doing so well with only one nap/day! I wish I could say I get tons of stuff done while he naps, but I typically spend a lot of time on the computer.

{six}
On Monday Brennan and I ran a couple of errands including a stop by Michaels. All I wanted from Michaels was an over the door wreath hanger (I broke my previous one). I was a little bummed because usually when I go to Michaels, I make sure I print off a 40% coupon from their website. Since this visit wasn't exactly planned, I didn't have a coupon with me. The wreath hanger was only $4.99, so it certainly wasn't breaking the bank. While in the checkout line, the woman in front of me attempted to use her 40% coupon, but was informed everything she bought was already on clearance, so she couldn't use the coupon. She was nice enough to turn around and offer it to me. I saved $2.00 on my wreath hanger! I love saving money and love nice people! Plus now I am finally able to hang my balloon wreath on the door!


{seven}
We had a Vacation Bible School meeting at church Monday night. Kyle, Brennan, and I were out of town last year during VBS, so I am very happy to be volunteering there again. I have such wonderful memories of VBS growing up. I will be leading the kids during singing this year!

{eight}
My friend Val and I have birthdays close to each other in July. We are going to buy each other tattoos! I said something to Val a few weeks ago about wanting a small tattoo on my wrist. She said she really wants one too, so I thought: Why not get wrist tattoos for our birthdays?!?! I think we are both going to get a Bible scripture; just the address. Right now I am leaning towards 1 Thessalonians 5:17 (Pray without ceasing), but I'm not 100% sure yet. Oh and Val, it's on the blog, so this IS happening! No backing out!

{nine}
I am loving So You Think You Can Dance! I am excited for the Top 20 to start performing tonight!

{ten}
After getting a little behind, I am now caught back up on my scripture memorization. My goal was to learn two verses each month, so right now I have learned 11! 

{ten}
I might be loving quite a few things today, but I can't leave out these two guys!



What are YOU loving today?

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE Olive Garden! I could eat their alfredo and breadsticks all day! Great LOVES!

Jane said...

I am loving everything about your blog! There isn't an Olive Garden in Hawaii and it's crazy how much I miss soup, salad and bread sticks! Game night at your church sounds so fun. And what a cool wreath! Did you make it or buy it?

valerie said...

ok - i may have to set up a poll on my choices for a tattoo! i'm completely stuck but leaning towards "be still and know that i am God."... or maybe just "Be still" or maybe just the reference? GAH! ps: did you try the trick connie mentioned to get B to walk? the picture of him made me think of it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...