Sunday, June 12, 2011

Update

For my devoted readers out there, sorry I have been MIA for a little bit. Other than doing Brennan's 16-month update yesterday, the blog hasn't received much love lately. I thought we'd do an update through pictures!

On Memorial Day, we made a trip up to Burlington, Mass to the nearest Chick-fil-a. Kyle received a gift card for Chick-fil-a from my parents for Easter, so we decided it was time to use it. Rob, Amanda, and Parker joined us in our car. The Cadovius family also followed us up. It was an awesome afternoon!
Brennan wishing everyone a Happy Memorial Day!

The Cadovius boys pushing Brennan and Parker in the strollers!

We always love our playdates over at Parker's house! Especially since Parker got this cool Cars ball pit for his birthday!
It's cool. Mommy couldn't resist jumping in too!

One week ago, we drove down to Washington, DC. We stayed at our timeshare. Kyle's dad and Linda met us there, so it was great to visit with Brennan's Papaw!
I was trying to get Brennan to make his "cheese" face. FAIL!

We went to the National Zoo!
So handsome. Yes, that is his binky on the ground and yes I did give it back to him!

Kisses for Papaw!

Papaw's hat is super cool!

Love him!

We did a lot of eating out while in DC, but also ate a few meals in the room.
Finally making his "cheese" face!

And his other new move; plugging his ears. Not sure why he does this.

Our last night there, Kyle and I got to go out to a nice dinner. Papaw and Linda were kind enough to stay in the room while Brennan slept.
Sunset over Alexandria, VA.

On our way home, we stopped in Bel Aire, MD to see Eric, Christie, and baby Matt. This was our first time meeting Matt. It was so great to see our good friends!

Brennan was a super traveler! We ate lunch at Eric and Christie's, so after that we weren't sure how long Brennan would be able to last until we'd have to stop again. Our goal was to make it through New York.  We ended up making it all the way back! He was in his car seat for 6 hours straight and was only fussy for the last 30 minutes. Instead of heading straight home, we stopped at Panera for dinner.
I let Brennan sit on the table for a bit so he didn't have to go
straight into the high chair after being in his car seat for so long.

Now that we're back home, things are back to normal.
We go for walks. (Check out his crossed legs!)

We go to the library! He's so smart!

B rocks his Bieber hair!

I love this little guy!
Hope you enjoyed all the pictures!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love all of these pictures!!! And I love you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...