Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Quarterly Top 5


Amber's Articles


It's time to share my top five photos of Brennan from the past three months! I love looking back through my pictures and trying to decide which are my favorite! I sure do have one photogenic little guy! Most of these I have already shared on the blog at some point, but I hope you like seeing them again. As I always like to mention, I am not a professional photographer. I only shoot on auto and simply try to capture some of the fun memories of B's childhood. With that being said, enjoy!

{one}
Brennan loves his Daddy and I am happy I was able to capture a picture of him smiling at his Dada.

{two}
This one is still my favorite from the past three months! Since snapping this beauty, I have been obsessed with taking outdoor pictures because the lighting is so nice.

{three}
I think it's funny that I'm including this one in my top five, but I LOVE it. It's the simple things in life that make kids so happy. This was the first time I let him play with spice containers and he got so excited!

{four}
I like this one because you can see his teeth! And because he has a little curl on the left side of his hair!

{five}
I wanted to include a "post-buzzed haircut" picture in my top five because I think he looks so grown up!

Make sure you head over to one the following blogs to see everyone's top five photos!


Head on over and link up your five favs too! There are some awesome prizes, so be sure to check it out!

4 comments:

Amber said...

He really is so photogenic!! His grin is priceless and even sweeter that it was for his daddy. Some times I just sit and watch my son interact with my husband and am blown away by how much they adore one another.

And yes, it is the simple things. When B gets bored, I just try to think of something in my kitchen that he would like to play with.

Thanks for linking up with us Rachel. And the blog looks nice. I haven't been by in a while.

Anonymous said...

Great photos. He is so adorable! I love the last two. Gorgeous photos! Thanks so much for linking up with us.

Valeria said...

I love #3 as well. Such a cool moment

Courtney said...

He is definitely photogenic!! I love all the fun and joy you captured! The one of him playing with the spices is priceless!! I am so glad that no matter what you shoot on you are still capturing all the precious moments of his childhood!! The one if his little curl and teeth is darling! You are right, he looks so grown up with his hair cut!! So precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...