Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tot School - 16 . 5 Months

Tot School

Tot School this week went better and I think it will continue to go better now that I have found this awesome Tot School planning sheet from Homeschool Creations!

The form allows me to plan three intentional Tot School activities each day! Hope it is helpful to you too! Now onto the week's activities!

Even though we live so far away from extended family, I want Brennan to be familiar with the people who are so special to us. He likes this picture frame that holds a picture of my family and he can now correctly point to everyone in the picture.
Finding GeGe

Finding GaGa
I would like to make these family puppets for him too. You can also find them on my Pinterest.

This past week we worked on facial features. Brennan has these down, but I wanted to try with some print outs. He really wasn't interested in it though.
nose

mouth

ear
Brennan was given this Bob the Builder Memory Game from friends at church. He is still too little to do the matching, but putting the cards into the storage tray was great fine motor practice. It was actually a little difficult for him because the cards have to be sideways in order to fit into their spot and he kept wanting to put them in the wrong direction.


Signing "more".
We also worked with puzzles. He's so good at them!


Brennan still loves his Mega Blocks. Now he likes to link them together.


Now that we are home from church and Brennan is napping, I am hoping to get some Tot School planning done for this coming week! Be sure to check out Carisa's blog for more ideas!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

We recently purchased the same Bob the Builder game at a yard sale and that's exactly what DD wanted to do with it. Fun activities!

twinkietotmom said...

Love the family puppets & the fine motor skills with the memory game!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...