Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recap of our GA Trip with iPhone Photos

Brennan and I are safely back home in CT after spending a week in St. Mary's, GA. We had a wonderful trip visiting with my friend Amanda and her two sweet daughters. Here's a little bit about what we did while we were there. I tried to capture some fun memories on my handy iPhone!

We flew from Providence to Baltimore where we had a very short layover and then headed to the Jacksonville, FL airport. Brennan was super on both flights down.

We ate a yummy lunch at Chick-fil-a after Amanda picked us up at the airport. We might've eaten there two other times during the week too!

We went to the beach and Brennan LOVED it. He has no fear of water of any kind. I think we'll have our hands full when we return to the beach in Sept with my family if he is walking then. We also went to the pool one day.

I couldn't get enough kisses from sweet baby Michaela and Adah!


We did some grown-up shopping at Ann Taylor Loft in Jacksonville and then ate at Steak-n-Shake. Oh how I love me some Steak-n-Shake!


We walked around downtown St. Mary's and stopped by a cute little shop. Then we went to a nearby playground. Brennan loved the fountain!



We sent some pictures to Dada because we were missing him!

But Dada was staying busy with projects at home! More details to come soon on these pictures!





Brennan had a great time playing with Adah's toys!

Our friend Karen came up to visit and she went with Val and me to get tattoos! This pic was taken right after mine was done! It's 1 Thessalonians 5:17 - "Pray without ceasing."

We had a bath party every night!


Val and Karen were kind enough to stay at home with the kids one night so Amanda and I could go out to dinner. We stopped at the Bealls Outlet on the way home. I sent Kyle this sexy picture since I knew he was missing me!

We went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel on Monday morning before Karen drove back home. Gosh I love these kids!

On our last night there, I decided to play dress up with Brennan. His Dada wasn't too happy about my choice of outfit.

We flew home on Tuesday and Brennan did even better then he had done on the flights down. Our 2nd flight was delayed, but he was a trooper the whole day!



It feels good to be back at home, but now the little guy is sick and has a fever. :( Hoping he feels all better soon!

Thanks so much, Amanda for letting us come disrupt your life for a week. It was so much fun and I wish we lived closer so we could see each other more often!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I could just eat those chunky little legs up! Love the rolls in the picture of him on the floor at the airport!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...