Friday, July 29, 2011

Getting Closer!

Brennan is getting closer each day to walking on his own! I know a kiddo walking around comes with a whole new round of stresses, but I can't wait for him to do it. I mean, he's almost 18 months old! A friend at church recommended I stand him against a wall and have him walk to me. I got that advice well over a month ago and have been trying a lot since then. It wasn't until this past Wednesday that he decided he would walk to me. So proud of him!

He can actually do more steps than he took in that video, but you get the idea.


Also, check out one of my newest Pinterest inspired creations! I am going to frame it and put it in his nursery!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Don't you just love Pinterest! I am interested in doing something similar to the birth announcement you made, but I don't know how to do what you did on the bottom line (with the left side having one word, but the right side having one word on top of another...yet both sides are the same height. Do I need a special program on my computer to do that? By the way, this is adorable. I know it will be cute in Brennan's nursery! ☺

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...